that enables parents and grandparents of Canadian citizens and permanent residents to visit their family in Canada for up to two years without needing to renew their status.
A key requirement is proof of private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company that
• Is valid for a minimum of one year
• Covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation
• Provides a minimum coverage of $100,000
• Is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer.
With JF Super Visa Medical Planr to Canada plan, you can have an affordable, flexible, convenient protection that meets the Super Visa requirements.
• Review the details of the Super Visa on the Immigration and Citizenship Canada website .
Commonly asked questions